Saturday, December 31, 2011

Full Inventory!

I now have ALL of my inventory on hand! I picked up the rest of my inventory while I was out at my mom's after Christmas. The main reasons for doing this was because the packaging information and prices were out-of-date, and also because I wanted to list some of the items in my Etsy shop.

I am also excited to start making some new items, including adjustable pom rings, fabric flower earrings, and fabric button bracelets. But first I need to track down the supplies, which are pretty limited in this area. Looks like I'll be headed online for them.I also plan to make a photo box, now that I have an adjustable desk lamp, so I can improve the photos of my items; the light and color on them are not right at all.

I will be posting some new listings on Esty soon, so keep an eye on it!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment