Thursday, October 20, 2011

In Scramble Mode!

Earlier this week, one of my friends informed me of a craft fair that she is participating in and asked if I wanted to join her as they are looking for more vendors. I excitedly agreed, the only problem being that it is next weekend on the 29th! And all of my current stock is packed up two hours away! So I am officially in scramble mode as I work to rebuild a stock large enough to bring to the craft fair. (Wish me luck!) This also means that any new items that I am making are obviously not available for sale right now. Everything is being reserved for this craft fair. However, items in my mom's possession are still available to be placed on hold.

For anyone local, it is Saturday, October 29th from 9-3 at Edwards-Knox high school in Russell. Come check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment