Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my informal online gallery of fabric accessories. This is a place for friends and family to view the available pieces that I have created, as I have received several requests for pictures of them. Currently, I am trying to build up a stock for an upcoming craft fair in November, and I will be doing this again a few times in the near future. If you see anything that you are interested in, or have questions about, please feel free to contact me via email. If you see any items that you would like to "call dibs" on, then let me know and I will make sure that it does not make it into the craft fair stock.

Please note that prices have not been included on any items as I am still in the process of figuring out suitable costs for each item. Hopefully I will have decisions made soon. This is a work in progress and I am just starting out, so please bear with me as changes and improvements are made to this site (including the temporary title and design of this site).

New items will be added as they are made, so check back frequently.

Thank you for all of the feedback and support that I have received. Enjoy!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment